Ezekiel 17:24

Here is a great comfort,
Christ is gonna set up His kingdom on Earth. Clearly, our God (Jesus Christ) is the hiding place from the Wrath to Come. He is the King of all the earth (Psa 47:7).
Christ is the firm foundation upon which we have to be united and build.

Eze 17:22–24
22 Thus says the Lord Yahweh: ‘And I will take, even I, from the treetop of the high cedar, and I will plant it, from the head of its new plant shoot I will pluck a tender one, and I will plant it, even I, on a high and lofty mountain. 23 On the height of the mountain of Israel I will plant it, and it will carry branches, and it will bear fruit, and ⌊it will become a noble cedar⌋, and all of the birds of all wings will dwell under it in the shade of its branches. 24 And all of the trees of the field will know that I, Yahweh, I will bring low a high tree, and I will exalt a low, fresh tree, and I will make a dry tree flourish. I, Yahweh, I have spoken, and I will do it.’ ”

Ezekiel 17:24 And all of the trees of the field will know that I, Yahweh, I will bring low a high tree, and I will exalt a low, fresh tree, and I will make a dry tree flourish. I, Yahweh, I have spoken, and I will do it.’ ”


No comments: