To the unknown God

TO THE UNKNOWN GOD!
by The Apostle Paul

Most hope for a dream they will never see.
Perhaps they would consult you or me!

We'll tell them all salvation's plan.
God's design for woman and man!
But "Too busy, we are!" they often say.
"Perhaps you may come another day!"

"To an unknown God," Paul rightly said!
"You've loads of gods!
All of them dead!
My God's alive forevermore!
But you buy yours in the general store!
My Jesus lives within the soul 
of everyone who seeks to be whole.
Believe He died
and rose on day three.  
He gave his life for you and me!  He left his Glory up above 
to teach us all through his great love!

Paul's few words were passed on by...
"For worldly vanities 
they cry!
Lust of the eyes, the flesh and pride 
Keep us daily satisfied!"

Little they listen to God's tender voice.
He pleads, If only they make me their choice!

Turn from your idols, 
who can't hear or see.  
I know you all, 
and can set you free!

IF ONLY THEY WOULD HEAR AND THEN CHOOSE ME! 

Acts 17:16-34

No comments: